Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
time is passing so quickly.
with all the hectic schedule,
what time is there left?

there's safra, common tests,
pilot pen, training and more
tutorials to be done.
when will i ever complete them?

studying comes with a lil fun.
but i kinda lack of that now.

i shouldnt expect so much.
just let everything or everyone
be on their / its own.
and perhaps things will turn out better.

I NEED TIME! MORE TIME!
WILL YOU GIVE ME MORE TIME?


/ i miss that guy.
will we have time for each other?

Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.